Welcome To Hartland Inn
This historic mansion was built in 1911. The ground floor of mansion features the new Stein & Stirrup Beer & Wine Bar.
A separate building called the Carriage House offers four spacious fireplace suites (two upstairs and two on the ground floor) with panoramic views of the valley from the patios.
Each suite is individually decorated with high quality bedding, dishes, ample countertop space in the mini kitchen, and a sitting area with chairs in front of the gas fireplace.
There are 11 motel Rooms of various sizes that are affordably priced, non-smoking, with microwaves, refrigerators and coffee pots.
The Inn features a park like setting with a large hot tub, custom log picnic tables with umbrellas and a grill for picnicking. A fire pit makes this a wonderful space to spend an evening.
- Bed & Breakfast mansion features a quaint atmosphere for anniversaries, honeymoons and romantic weekends.
- Suites include: Fireplace, microwave, refrigerator, patios & decks
- Motel includes: Accommodations for 2-6 people, kitchenettes available upon request.
- 1 bedroom Condo Vacation rental available by the day, week or month.
- Stein & Stirrup Beer & Wine Bar is located in the mansion and provides a welcome environment for all.
- All indoor facilities are non-smoking.
- Outdoor hot tub available for everyone's enjoyment
- Large backyard available for picnics, parties and family reunions.
- In appropriate seasons, the party barn is available for rental.